Trash & Recycling
Trash and Recycle bins can be found in the laundry rooms in each building. Be sure to follow these important rules:
Note: Owners will be charged for improper disposal.
- Household trash may be placed in the trash receptacles in the laundry room of each building.
- No hazardous materials: paint, large batteries, fuel or electronic devices may be disposed of on Severn House property. These items must be disposed of at an appropriate Anne Arundel County Facility.
- No Glass, crab shells, Paint Cans, Blinds, Dead Plants, etc.
- Any trash too large for the laundry room trash receptacles must be disposed of in the dumpsters at the rear of the property.
- No bulk trash may be left behind or inside the dumpsters.
- Bulk trash or large items such as furniture are your responsibility to have removed.
If you place anything non-recyclable in the bins, you will contaminant the entire dumpster which will result in all of the recyclables ending up in the trash! Please follow these simple rules:
- No soiled items – everything must be completely free of food particles
- NO Glass
- NO Plastic bags
- Flatten all cardboard boxes – do not put any packing materials in the recycle bin