Sell or Lease Unit

You are here:
< All Resources

Any owner who wishes to sell or lease their unit must follow these rules: 

  • You can post these items on the community bulletin board at the pool or click the button above.
  • For Rent or For Sale signs are not permitted in front of the units 
  • Owners and tenants may display signs and commercial advertising on the bulletin board near the pool. 
  • Open House signs may be posted on the property only on the day a unit is held open. 

Lease Unit 

  • Owners who wish to lease their unit must first obtain a Rental License from the City of Annapolis.  
  • All leased units require a rental license to be obtained through the City. This is important to protect homeowners as the landlords as well as resident tenants as an inspection is performed to confirm that necessary maintenance items in the unit are completed. Information is at
  • Rental licenses must be renewed annually with the City. 
  • A copy of current Rental License must be submitted to the property manager prior to leasing the unit. 
  • All tenants must be registered with the property manager
  • Tenants should be directed to this website to obtain a login. 
  • Owners must provide a current copy of the Severn House Rules and Regulations. 
  • No parking permits will be granted without proper registration. 

Sell Unit 

  • Contact the property manager for Resale Package  
  • They will also provide a Certificate of Insurance for the buyers mortgage company.  You’ll need to provide:  Unit owner name & specific address at Severn House, Mortgage company name & address, Loan number and where you would like the COI sent (Mortgage Company and/or Unit owner. They can fax, email or mail) 
Table of Contents


Fairview Avenue, Annapolis
Anne Arundel County, 21403

Copyright © 2022 Severn House Condominiums. All rights reserved