You are here:
< All Resources
  • A Unit Renovation request must be submitted to the property manager before making any changes that impact the structure of the unit, such as moving walls, electrical, plumbing, etc.
  • It is the responsibility of the owner to obtain and post any required permits from the City of Annapolis prior to the start of work.
  • Owners and contractors working on the project must follow the requirements specified by the City of Annapolis.

Table of Contents


Fairview Avenue, Annapolis
Anne Arundel County, 21403

Copyright © 2022 Severn House Condominiums. All rights reserved