Skip to main content
Resident Parking Stickers
- Contact the Property Manager to obtain a Parking Permit
- SHC owners and tenants must register each vehicle with the property manager.
- A copy of the vehicle registration shall be submitted with the application for resident parking stickers.
- Every second year (even years) the property manager issues a maximum of 2 parking stickers per unit.
- Stickers must be affixed to the lower right-hand corner, front passenger side windshield of the vehicle.
Red Curbs and Fire Lanes
- Red curbs mark the immediate area of fire hydrants, fire lanes, and/or other areas for public safety. vehicles may use fire lanes for loading and unloading for a maximum of fifteen (15) minutes.
- Any vehicle, trailer, or boat parked, stored or used in violation of this time period may be removed from the property at the discretion of the property manager and at the risk and expense of the owner or user.
- Resident Parking: Residents may park in any spaces, except for red curbs as noted above.
Visitor/Guest Parking/Leased Boat Slip Users
- Green curbs mark these areas. There is a 10-day limit on parking for visitors. No parking sticker is required.
Handicapped Parking Spaces
- Vehicles parked in these spaces must display a current Resident Parking Sticker and current Handicapped vehicle permit.
Other Parking and Vehicle Requirements
- Commercial vehicles (e.g., contractors) are permitted to park in all but red curbs and handicapped spaces while working on-site.
- Scooters, bicycles and skateboards may not be used on the promenade.
- No vehicle repairs are allowed on community property.
- Vehicles on community property may be washed only in two (2) locations near the dumpster.
- All vehicles must be operational while on community property.
- Covers on vehicles must be in good condition and properly maintained. Vehicles must have current parking permits.
- No trailers, motor homes, campers, or similar types of vehicles may be parked on SHC property at any time.