Skip to main content
- You must submit a request each year to the property manager to obtain a permit and pay the associated annual fee to store a small craft.
- Kayaks, paddle boards, dinghies and other small craft must be stored and locked on racks.
- Space is determined on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Craft not kept in good condition are subject to removal at the discretion of the Dock Master.
- Small craft may not impede pedestrians on the promenade.
- Small craft covers must be maintained in good condition or will be removed and discarded.