Sell or Lease Slip

You are here:
< All Resources
  • If leased, slip owners must fill out this form and provide the property manager with the tenant’s name, email address, phone numbers, certificate of insurance and emergency contact.
  • All vessels, including those leased or loaned or utilizing the transient slip must submit the Registration of Slips and Acceptance of Liability Form (see Appendices) to the property manager prior to berthing, along with proof of insurance that includes at least $300,000 in liability coverage. One form must be completed for each slip and submitted to the property manager before the slip is occupied.
  • Visitors may only park in spaces at green curbs.
  • Visitors may only use the pool if accompanied by the owner of slip.
  • Slips can only be sold to owners of Severn House units.
Table of Contents


Fairview Avenue, Annapolis
Anne Arundel County, 21403

Copyright © 2022 Severn House Condominiums. All rights reserved