The first thing you’ll see is a new home page which is accessible to the public and serves as a brochure for our community. Then there is the full “internal” site for all Severn House residents with website logins. Once you login you will see detailed menu bar on the left. We suggest that you take a self-guided tour to get familiar with the site. Start by clicking on Dashboard and work your way down the menu clicking on each area. It may take a little getting used to but it should be able easy to navigate through the site.
Some of the great features…
The site is responsive which means it will automatically resize on your phone or iPad.
- Directory list of all residents.
- You can connect with friends and send messages within the site (even if you chose to not show your email address).
- Check out the filter button on the right side to narrow down your search
- SH Projects list to keep you advised of the ongoing community improvements
- Lots of pictures of our community and residents
- Please upload yours
- Click on photos and Like them – we’ll let you know which ones are the Favorites!
- Committee Subsites for each committee to share info, documents, create invites, etc.
- Instructions on Requesting Service for your Unit, Common Areas or Violations
- There is a special button to report on Light Bulb Outages (which the cleaning team will fix quickly)
- You can still go directly to the WPM site but you’ll see links throughout the site that either connect you to their portal or initiate an email to them
- All pertinent documents will be filed here (some have been moved, some will be moved later)
- Site wide search capabilities
- New Owner/Tenant checklists
- Information on Selling or Leasing your unit and/or slip
We hope you find this to be a useful resource and more importantly a way to connect with your community. This is the first phase. You will see more improvements in the future. Please check with your friends and neighbors to make sure they logged in.
For questions or residents that don’t have logins, please email: email@example.com